[AT] Livestock ID

tomehrkam at houston.rr.com tomehrkam at houston.rr.com
Fri Feb 24 07:04:11 PST 2006

I hope they issue the Agents bullet proof vests and assult rifles.

I still remember my uncle sicking the dogs on a Fed when he visited and
asked him why he was not filling out the paper work they sent him asking
about his farming practices. They wanted to know what HP tractors he was
using. He told them it was none of thier **&^ business. "He was using a
Massy Harris 33 at the time.

He told him if he did not get his Carpet Bagging ASS off his propertity
he was going to shoot him between the eyes then he turned the dogs loose.

The old man is still arround. 6' 5" tall and as mean as ever.