[AT] Case G159 Engine

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Thu Feb 23 16:21:40 PST 2006

I finally got some numbers off theengine and the tractor.  the tractor model
is #311 Ser # is 6056077  on the left front side of the engine block under
the case eagle is C-1000 at the middle lower left side of the block is 5 14
this is a casting date stamp.  At the upper right side of the block on a
flat machined surface going vertically down are the numbers 0 675 6  It is a
gas engine.  That is the extent of the numbers....

Cecil in Okla