[AJD] John Deere A Manifolds and their differences??

Duane Larson jdlarson at comcast.net
Thu Feb 23 12:58:25 PST 2006

Chris,
FSB165 (Nov 15, 1949) answers this question.  These "special" manifolds are
new manifolds designed for A>584000 and B>201000 gasoline engine tractors.
They had a problem with carb and manifold icing in some climates, and the
AA4543R manifold is hotter than AA3386R (but colder than the AF manifold) to
alleviate this problem.  I've seen a few.  The FSB has a pix.
Regards,
Duane Larson