[AJD] JD 420U info

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Thu Feb 23 12:28:38 PST 2006

Don,

I log in using my user name and password.  I assume you are also doing that.
Then on the left side of the screen, I do a search by JD part #.  I enter
AM3224T.  It then takes me to a part detail screen. It show the part#,
price, quantity dealer has on hand, and description.  I don't think to many
dealers would have this muffler on their shelf. The 0 shows it needs to be
ordered, which you can do through jdparts.com.  If you are set up with your
local dealer and they have an agriculture parts agreement with Deere, you
should not have any problem.  If the part number is obsolete or invalid it
would either say invalid part or not give a price.

This is a part they can still order and get from the warehouse.  If you want
to do a dealer search to see if someone actually has it on their shelf, you
would have to ask your dealer to do that.  Some dealers are not set up to do
dealer searches or they just don't want to mess with it.

If your dealer gives you flax, I would suggest calling Greg. I know he has
other worries at this time.  Or if you are in a real big hurry, I would
suggest calling my dealer @ 440-322-7064, Polen Implement.  They have a good
parts department, and tell them I suggested for you to call them.

Lou

mailto:louis at kellnet.com