[AJD] John Deere A Manifolds and their differences??

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 12:00:14 PST 2006

Howdy all,

     I am wondering if anyone can explain the
differences to me of the A3386R A (gasoline) manifold,
 and the A4039R Manifold that subs to an AA4543R
Manifold that says it it is "Manifold,  With Studs,
(Special) (gasonline)"

     The parts manual gives no specific serial number
breakdown for the either of these manifolds.  So I am
curious as to what makes teh AA4543R (A4039R) Special?

     Thanks!

       Chris