[AT] Am I crazy?

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Feb 23 07:28:42 PST 2006

Charlie --

The pictures are either taken from a bad angle, or the cultivators shown
are badly out of adjustment. In use, the cast frame piece should be
nearly parallel with the row you are cultivating. The front blade should
be angled to cut away soil; the back one should direct some of it back.

Not a very helpful explanation, I admit. It takes a bit of
trial-and-error to get things right, but after you do, they stay pretty
true.

Bob Seith