[AJD] New list

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Feb 22 20:55:53 PST 2006

I appreciate all the support - especially the private email from members.
As usual the vast majority of folks are a class act and the reason I go to
Portland at every opportunity.   As for joining the other list - everyone
should feel free.   NO ONE is going to hurt my feelings by subscribing.   I
wish it all the best and I hope that by throwing money at the problem the
list organizers have something they want.

I just hope that folks don't get the mistaken impression that this is about
"winning".   It isn't.  It is about being the kind of man our forebears
would recognize and appreciate.  The kind of man that builds much of the
the software, the server and hence a community from the ground up in
situations where is isn't easy.  This kind of man would not just throw
money at a situation then hope to siphon off a community, create division
and resentment instead of anything of value.

You know where I stand and have stood since 1993 - over 12 continuous years
of enjoyable labor, great comraderie and wonderful shows together.
Portland alone is worth the price I've paid.  I am 100% comfortable in what
I have done, what I will do.  Therefore I want everyone to feel free to
choose in whatever way you want.  You'll hear no negative words from me and
I will wish you the best.

Anyway, I appreciate you all, I always have and have always shown it by
keeping ATIS alive.

Now back to tractors,

Spencer Yost
Owner, ATIS