[AT] OT-JD, now sheep

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Feb 21 14:59:58 PST 2006

Hi George,

I'm joining this discussion in the middle so I might be missing something.
I just wanted to give you my mother's experience with cataract surgery.  She
NEVER had good vision and wore glasses even as a child.  Then in her mid
70's the doctor told her she needed cataract surgery.  She had it done and
in the process they fixed her vision.  She now, at 87, sees better than she
ever saw prior to the surgery.   They did the job in a few minutes and she
was good as new in a day or so.

Charlie