[AJD] Slow , read that dead list

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Tue Feb 21 14:21:37 PST 2006

Bill,

I have been very happy with ATIS.  There was some unhappiness in the past
month about the speed of emails coming through.  I am not the involved party
that was upset.

In the post that I made today, I just didn't want to see the issue or as I
see it non-issue flare up again.

Chris, my apologies to you.  I feel a kinship to ATIS, since I have been
here for a very long time, also I developed a friendship with Spencer, when
I helped him with one of his projects.  And I was more then happy to help
him.  He provide me with something's free of charge, way back when I was
getting started with my tractor business.

Lou