[AT] Spam/Phish> Way off topic.

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Feb 21 13:36:28 PST 2006

Advice:
To all my friends:
I am passing  this on to you because it definitely worked for me and we
could all use a  little more calmness in our lives. By following the
simple advice I heard on  the Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner
peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed,  "the way to achieve inner peace is to finish
all the things you've started  and never finished". So, I looked around
my house to see all the things I  started and hadn't finished, and before
leaving the house this morning, I  finished off a bottle of Merlot, a
bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of  Bailey's lrish Cream, a bottle of
Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder  of my old Prozac prescription, the
rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a  box of chocolates. You have no
idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this  on to those you feel might be
in need of inner peace.
God Bless and Good  Luck

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm