[AT] Cub cadet

rdhaskell at juno.com rdhaskell at juno.com
Tue Feb 21 16:14:39 PST 2006

Hi Gerald.
Several have identified it as a 123 Hydrostatic, made in May of 1967.  I
will need to get a 90° angle drive to get the power input correct, and
possibly an increase in rpm.  It seems the input needs to be 3,000 rpm.
I have several projects ahead of it right now. <VBG>

Ron Haskell
rdhaskell at juno.com
Riverside, California
USA