[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

Chuck mars at nwlink.com
Tue Feb 21 11:09:13 PST 2006

Kevin,
there is a small published magazine called the Western Antique
Iron Trader here on the West Coast that has tons of stuff In
for all makes an models of tractors. You can look them up on
the internet at WWW.irontrader.com , but I think the Iron trader
may be a place to also Look besides Turlock if you don't find what
parts you may need.

							Chuck