[AT] Buckeye Allis Club website

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Mon Feb 20 19:28:56 PST 2006

Thanks Danny,
 He's really made me proud as if you couldn't tell. He really does have a
knack for doing this stuff. The picker is one that Duke and I went to pick
up from an older gentleman that said it never sat out but once. He got a
flat on the tractor drive wheel and the tire shop wouldn't come out to fix
it until morning. He was a bit irritated to say the least. Definitely
something I would devote a tractor to leaving it on as it's a bear to put
on.
Rob