[AT] Cat D2 pics link

Dave Merchant nesys_com at ameritech.net
Mon Feb 20 17:55:49 PST 2006

It's a Cat toolbar blade, but an earlier Cat pump (maybe 42?).

The 44 pump ins + outs are completely rearranged from this one.
44 has filler on port side, pipes enter at top, 4 holes for 2 circuits.
44 could have 2 circuits + 2 control valves, concentric shafts entering
from the top instead of the side.

It looks like the 44 must be bigger too, the guard goes up to the
top of the radiator..

The 44 was also used with different innards on much bigger Cats,
at least up to the D6 and I think the 955.

Dave Merchant