[AT] Huber info-Block is blown

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Mon Feb 20 15:34:04 PST 2006

Dick: I have a combine engine from a Gleaner and pretty sure it is a
QXC-5, 6cyl Herc. Don't know freight cost but I would have to have $
250. It was running on the combine when parked and I have kept it
covered. Last Time I was up on it I checked and the engine still would
turn over, but don't know just how "good" an engine it to be. Price may
be a l;ittle high but if I sell it the combine them becomes a junk/parts
machine and most will probably be off to the scrap yard then.

Wayne
Plainview, TX