[AT] Huber info-Block is blown

D. Day ddss at telebeep.com
Mon Feb 20 14:59:25 PST 2006

I have a client who does engine work and is looking at the engine in the
Huber.

I just got word that the block is cracked along the number 2 cylinder. I
don't yet know if the crack goes down past the webbing.  If it's not
fixable, does anyone know of a JD combine or anything else that might have a
usable Herc 6-cyl engine? It currently has a QXC-5.

Thanks!

Dick Day