SV: [AT] OT

Mattias Kessén mattias at linderson-mark-bygg.se
Mon Feb 20 05:46:01 PST 2006

I don't know what happened but it is now said that it has fallen in this
article
http://www.corren.se/archive/2006/2/20/ikk2udghs1klcwt.xml?category1=1096984
640-4&category2=1096984640-10&
There are speculations of moisture that have increased the pressure. The
workers saw it when they came to work this morning and begun emptying it.
That would have taken 48 hours since it held 5800 tons! one picture of it
fallen http://www.nt.se/GEN_Utmatning.asp?ArticleID=1112586
I'll try to keep you posted.

Mattias