[Steam-engine] Wauseon and Inspections

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Sun Feb 19 15:54:31 PST 2006

If only we could "outlaw stupid people..."  However, our realistic step is
to monitor people as best we can.  NTA has already forbidden these vehicles
& more from the flea market.

Support transportation is needed, it is just a Catch 22.  We are victims of
our own success...having access to these modes of transportation.

BTW, the guilty party here rented the golf cart.  Obviously, that won't be
allowed in 2006!

For those of you who know Troy as a died in the wool Peerless/Geiser man, at
least that was what was been branded into him and not a less desirable
brand!!

Beth