[Farmall] Need IH Super A parts on the west coast

Kelvin Perrien kperrien at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 19 13:35:26 PST 2006

I am looking for part for my 1949 IH Super A. I would like to find them in Califronia if possible. I could use the following: left rear fender, clean grill, battery box, front and rear lights and there brackets, head light switch, service manual.
  Any soures on the west coats would be appreciated.
  Kelvin Perrien/Turlock, CA

--0-1797256334-1140384926=:49713

<DIV id=RTEContent>I am looking for part for my 1949 IH Super A. I would like to find them in Califronia if possible. I could use the following: left rear fender, clean grill, battery box, front and rear lights and there brackets, head light switch, service manual.</DIV>  <DIV>Any soures on the west coats would be appreciated.</DIV>  <DIV>Kelvin Perrien/Turlock, CA</DIV>