[AJD] Looking for a Good Field Hand

NCloyd1 at aol.com NCloyd1 at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 19:39:06 PST 2006

been lurking for a long time now but have to respond here. I have a 70 gas,
wf, power steering, good hyd that I rake hay all summer with. Pull the jd 337
baler with a 70 lp.wf, p steer, and 3 pt arms which I also pull an f145 4
bot plow with. Do all of my wagon pulling with 1 of 3 Gs. all 5 of these could
go to the expos. None of these are hi $ tractors.I believe that if I wanted
another tractor I could buy one right here on atis at a reasonable price and it
 would be represented as or more fairly than most other places. Lots of
forthright and honest people here. Neale Cloyd

-------------------------------1140320346

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>been lurking for a long time now but have to respond here. I have a 70=20=
gas,=20
wf, power steering, good hyd that I rake hay all summer with. Pull the jd 33=
7=20
baler with a 70 lp.wf, p steer, and 3 pt arms which I also pull an f145=
 4=20
bot plow with. Do all of my wagon pulling with 1 of 3 Gs. all 5 of these cou=
ld=20
go to the expos. None of these are hi $ tractors.I believe that if I wanted=20
another tractor I could buy one right here on atis at a reasonable price and=
 it=20
would be represented as or more fairly than most other places. Lots of=20
forthright and honest people here. Neale Cloyd</DIV></FONT></BODY></HTML>