[AT] OT-JD 3020

Cecil Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Feb 18 16:20:17 PST 2006

H.L
I think that detent is a ball at the back of the spool opposite the handle.
If there is a cap over the back side of the spool that has grooves in it
then this is what does the detent.  At any rate, if you ahve some
measurements or tghe numbers on the valves.  You can call tech support at
Burdens Surplus Center and they can get you the part much cheaper than you
can get it here in OKC.  I use them for everything.

Cecil in OKla