Fwd: [AT] New Live-in Companion

TCHARPE at aol.com TCHARPE at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 06:43:57 PST 2006

        When we had a floor model TV, our Aussie would stand in front of the
picture
       to get our attention that he needed to go out to make his "pit-stop" .
 We bought
       a new TV, of course you can't find a floor model,  he still goes and
stands in front
       of it to get our attention, still thinking he blocks the pic.

       He likes to travel.  we have a full size cargo van that has a single
bed mattress for
       him to lay on....he very seldom uses it and then only for a few
seconds.  He stands
       between my right leg and the engine cover with his head against my
leg. Rides for
       hours that way.

       He barks at the tractor.....don't think he really cares for it too
much.  He stays back
       3 or 4 feet from it when it's running.