[Steam-engine] Wauseon and Inspections

Paul Ward psward at neo.rr.com
Fri Feb 17 21:15:15 PST 2006

Beth,

"Delong was concerned about how many he will need to inspect & how
many inspectors to schedule."

Yes, I remember last year - there was a whole fleet of inspectors. Perhaps
all four inspectors onsite was overkill for the show.

Brian Maxey (sp?) and Mr. DeLong inspected my engine originally.

"To date, the golf carts are not yet outlawed, but
they are being watched.  Shall we design some type of "protection" for
Troy!"

Hmmm...  I believe about the safest place to be.  I was thinking about
checking with the local golf courses to see if they had a "lined-through"
golf cart sign.  With a magnetic back, it would look real nice on the side
of the water tank.

Cheers,

Paul Ward