[AJD] Looking for a Good Field Hand

Cal B. wb5cys at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 17 16:24:36 PST 2006

I am looking for a good strong used tractor to work on my farm, 30 to 50 hp range.  Not too concerned about cosmetics as long as it is in good mechanical condition and ready for a few years of bush hogging and general cattle ranch work.

Doesn't even have to be green - I can't believe I am saying that but this one is not going to be my dance partner, just a field hand!

Looking for something close enough to Nacogdoches, Texas, that it won't break the bank to get it to my farm.

If you've got such a machine, or if you know of someone who does, please let me know.

Thanks!

Cal Barton
Nacogdoches, Texas