[AT] New Live-in Companion

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 07:26:30 PST 2006

Gene,

Austrailian shepards make great companions once they bond with someone they
will stay loyal for life.  My dad had one that was by his side for quite a few
years.  They love to play, and have a great temperment.  Now you just need to
teach him to herd your tractors to help keep them in line, and help you to
fetch those other tractors that keep hiding from you whenever you go looking for
them.

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1140189990

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Gene,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Austrailian shepards make great companions once they bond with someone=20=
they will stay loyal for life.  My dad had one that was by his side for=
 quite a few years.  They love to play, and have a great tempermen=
t.  Now you just need to teach him to herd your tractors to help keep t=
hem in line, and help you to fetch those other tractors that keep hiding fro=
m you whenever you go looking for them.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></BODY></HTML>