[AT] Beilers Auction?sorry spencer

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 10:20:42 PST 2006

 Enough politics - What about the auction?

 Spencer

    Good idea, back to the auction. There was a MH 33
somebody had put a slant six into. Also a couple
fairly nice Cases, an SC & DC??maybe. Thats what
caught my eye. The rest was the usual fascinating junk
that shows. Like I say, I'm certain more is on the
way.
     HOWEVER!! should anybody not see anything they
need to buy Thursday at Beilers there will be another
auction to attend not far from.

  FEB.23, 2006
@9:30 AM farm equipment
@11:00 cows&heifers

***location: from Quarryville take 222S. Turn left
onto Little Britian Rd. Proceed about 4 mi. to sale on
right. From Maryland take 272N turn right at Fair Way.
Stop onto Little Britain rd.

the family holding the sale<<<

 White 2-135 cab,air,oppr.3300hrs: Oliver 1850 D
w.f.e.(I know has had work done to it, all it needs
now is paint); Oliver 880gas, power steering Power
booster w.f.e.(this IS a NICE one, trust me); 1965
Oliver 770gas Power steering, Power booster(again VERY
NICE); Oliver 440 (very nice and as most Ollie buffs
know very rare)

/////There is other equipment listed along with parts
and weights for Oliver. Dairy equipment, along with
120 cows and feed(silage, baled hay, fodder). I plan
on attending this sale in the morning and from there
going to Beilers. Good Lord willing

Danny Tabor