[AT] Missed a good one

JAHaze at aol.com JAHaze at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 05:43:01 PST 2006

Now that winters back, it seem like I think more and more about working on my
tractors.  Usually when it's warm outside I have so many other things to do
that nothing gets done.  I told myself last fall that I wasn't going to buy any
more because I can't work on the 20 or so I already have.  I needed to set
some limits so I only try to buy them when they're cheap.  This week on e-bay
was a nice looking B JD with decent tin and fenders, good tires all around.  The
buy-it-now price was $600 and it was only 20 mile from me.  I let it go even
though I know someone got a good deal (maybe someone on the list?).  I
rationalized it by figuring that if I saved my money, I'd have more to spend at some
of the "good" auctions coming up this spring.

Has anyone seen some of the collections Aumann is auctioning off this year,
if money wouldn't keep getting in the way, I'd love to walk in there and buy
10-20 of the best ones so I could play with them for the next 60 years or so.
I'm afraid I'll have to be pretty old before I could ever afford them, then I
won't live long enough to enjoy them.  Oh well, spring will be here soon and my
attention will be re-directed once again.

Enjoy, Joe

-------------------------------1140183781

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Now that winters back, it seem like I think more and more about working=
 on my tractors.  Usually when it's warm outside I have so many other t=
hings to do that nothing gets done.  I told myself last fall that I was=
n't going to buy any more because I can't work on the 20 or so I already hav=
e.  I needed to set some limits so I only try to buy them when they're=20=
cheap.  This week on e-bay was a nice looking B JD with decent tin and=20=
fenders, good tires all around.  The buy-it-now price was $600 and it w=
as only 20 mile from me.  I let it go even though I know someone got a=20=
good deal (maybe someone on the list?).  I rationalized it by figuring=20=
that if I saved my money, I'd have more to spend at some of the "good" aucti=
ons coming up this spring.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone seen some of the collections Aumann is auctioning off this y=
ear, if money wouldn't keep getting in the way, I'd love to walk in there an=
d buy 10-20 of the best ones so I could play with them for the next 60 years=
 or so.  I'm afraid I'll have to be pretty old before I could ever affo=
rd them, then I won't live long enough to enjoy them.  Oh well, spring=20=
will be here soon and my attention will be re-directed once again.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV></BODY></HTML>