[AT] Beilers Auction

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Thu Feb 16 21:43:33 PST 2006

Walt,
You should read a bit before sticking your foot in your mouth.

"FIJA initially targeted grassroots organizations concerned with American
freedom, liberty, and individual rights. But the goal is so American, so
practical, and so pertinent that FIJA has attracted members and supporters
from the widest range of political thought and lifestyle. The American Bar
Association (ABA) wrote that FIJA drew its support from "a wide and unusual
spectrum of political thought-from the National Rifle Association to gun
control advocates, from abortion rights supporters to their opponents, and
from backers of marijuana legislation to law-and-order types." The appeal of
FIJA crosses the full spectrum of American lifestyle and ideology because
the FIJA goals reflect the goals of those who are alert to the fragile
liberties of Americans. FIJA is probably the most broad-based not-for
profit, educational coalition in existence."