[AT] Idiots that serve on Juries way off topic

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Thu Feb 16 19:54:14 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/16/2006 6:37:59 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
hlstaples at mcloudteleco.com writes:

Look at  what happened on the OJ trial

I watch the entire OJ trial and I came to the same conclusion as the  Jury.
Most or all of the blood evidence was either planted by the police or made  up
out of thin air. And that was enough to turn me around.
How can you get in a car with bloody gloves bloody sox and not get one spot
of bllod on the steering wheel throttle or brake pedal. think about that one.
and how do you cross a white rug and not any blood on it in the bedroom where
 you took the sox off.

You are right though the laws if wrong or bad should be changed by the
Supreme court not the jury.
OK I'm off this one.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm