[AT] Beilers Auction

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 16 14:59:46 PST 2006

     I thought strongly about going to the Oliver
deal. A couple neighbors, Rising Sun boys are taking
their tractor trailers down there and knowing them
loaded with tractors and BEER!!! How can I pass up
their invitation to go along. That's easy I'VE NEVER
MISSED A BEILERS SALE, NOR WILL I...knock on wood!
     Jury Duty>>> I too had a questionnaire to fill
out and had answered it honestly. They still wanted
me. Here your a juror for 8 weeks, I've done 5 already
and have been put on one case. A drug dealer got off
cause the prosecuting attorney screwed up the
paperwork. FOOL!!! This is why the police concentrate
on speeders and truck drivers!
      Now here's something funny 2 weeks ago I got
another jury duty questionnaire for the next 8 week
term. I put in great big letter "I'M ALREADY DOIN' IT
NOW MAN!" I hope they get the hint.
      I suppose I don't mind doing my time. As
ridiculous as this country sometimes seems and with so
many wacko's and su crazy people in it. I HOPE never
but if I should end up....I'd want descent folks for
my jury! and so I'll put in my time!

Danny