Fw: [AT] Tulare; now potatoes

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 16 05:50:49 PST 2006

Grant
Last week Barbara heard on radio about the skins of potatoes may soon become
of more value than the inside; this is according to some university research
study (a north central school, such as MN ?).   Often times the source is
mentioned early in the brief announcement and one does not note until the
subject warrants their attention.   The state university ag schools should
soon be aware of this study, etc.
Herb