[Steam-engine] Port Huron Gauge

BETH VANARSDALL 24port at accesstoledo.com
Wed Feb 15 19:36:35 PST 2006

Hi Paul,

Yep, I've noticed the migration to "the other board...."  One advantage
there is the ability to post pictures.

Do we need to put you on the inspection at the show list?  We are trying to
get a feel for that to keep our inspector friends happy.....

We are looking forward to yet another unique show!....got those lighter
chains ready!?!?

Beth