[AT] Help with a Drag Harrow

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 14:51:34 PST 2006

Dick,

If that is all you need it for, you could get by with a section of chain link fence, old matress springs, or just about anything else you could drag over to lighty cover the seeds with soil.  A lot has to do with the type of seed your using.  If it's praire grass for example you should use a roller, or cultipacker.  I know  more than I should about this kind of stuff so feel free to ask away.

Enjoy, Joe