[AT] Beilers Auction

Danny Tabor dannytabor2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 15:20:32 PST 2006

     Took a trip to Beilers, just to have a look
around. Not much there yet but I'm certain things will
start piling in between now and sale day. The mud and
muck is already there, though. It definitely has
potential to be a typical Beilers sale! WONDERFUL!!!!
     Now for the bad news....I'm on JURY
DUTY....&$@#%$ IT!!  I have to call Wednesday to see
if they need me to come in on Thursday...WHY ME>>>WHY
NOW my "favoritist" time of the year!
      Anyway after Beilers I had a nice visit with
Landis Zimmerman (Mr. Cletrac of the east). He said
he'll be attending the Oliver function in Florida, so
putting two and two together, we won't be seeing his
smiling face at the sale. ATIS members going to
Florida make certain to visit with Landis while there.
He certainly is a top notch guy!
        Those members going to Beilers I hope and pray
I won't be needed with this jury stuff and you'll see
my irritable scowl amongst the crowd!

Danny Tabor