[Farmall] Mott mower

DANNY MC FEE danmcfee at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 15 14:53:10 PST 2006

  There is a farmall cub for sale locally with a mott mower. I need to get a mower to trim up my horse pastures. I have been using my riding mower but the 6 acres that I am mowing is too much for it . I am not familiar with the flail type mowers. I need to keep the thistles down and would like to keep the grass looking reasonable and keep the Length down. I have the choice of going after this mower or buying a finish mower for my Farmall H. I do like the idea of the belly mower as I can pull the manure cart without demounting the mower. Does anyone have any feedback on the mott mowers Thanks for the input.

--0-791452558-1140043990=:52023

<DIV id=RTEContent>  <DIV id=RTEContent>There is a farmall cub for sale locally with a mott mower. I need to get a mower to trim up my horse pastures. I have been using my riding mower but the 6 acres that I am mowing is too much for it . I am not familiar with the flail type mowers. I need to keep the thistles down and would like to keep the grass looking reasonable and keep the Length down. I have the choice of going after this mower or buying a finish mower for my Farmall H. I do like the idea of the belly mower as I can pull the manure cart without demounting the mower. Does anyone have any feedback on the mott mowers Thanks for the input.</DIV></DIV>