[Farmall] F 12 Engine help needed

Robert W Devereaux rdevereaux at chartermi.net
Wed Feb 15 10:56:25 PST 2006

Hi,

Restoration on my F12 is coming along...
It’s time to put the head on my F 12 engine. The owners manual says to
snug up all bolts, then tighten all each bolt a small part of a
turn....

How much final torque should each bolt have? I have seen
recommendations for 150 pounds is this correct?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bob
--Apple-Mail-2-661312458

Restoration on my F12 is coming along...

It’s time to put the head on my F 12 engine. The owners manual says to
snug up all bolts, then tighten all each bolt a small part of a
turn....

How much final torque should each bolt have? I have seen
recommendations for 150 pounds is this correct?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Bob</fontfamily>