[AT] Cat 8T 12 Grader

Chuck Saunders gooberdog at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 11:52:42 PST 2006

Len, I would be interested in the D2.
Thanks
Chuck

On 2/14/06, Len Rugen <rugenl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Dad bought an old D2 in about 94, I wonder if it has the same engine?  We
> used it after the flood to push debris out of the fields, but it was too
> little to do much else on the farm.  We used it to pile brush after
> chainsaw
> work.  Eventually, the pony motor quit, I think it lost a rod cap, one
> piston isn't moving.  The main motor runs pretty good, but we have to pull
> start it.
>
> The bottom is worn out, we've thrown both tracks off once and that is a
> pain.  It never happens in a good place to work on it either.
>
> I've been thinking about selling it, I don't have the funds to rebuild the
> bottom, but it might be a good organ donor or recipient for a project.
>
> It is located near Wooldridge, Missouri if you or anyone is interested.
>

> ---

------=_Part_3506_31171534.1139946762108

Len, I would be interested in the D2.<br>
Thanks<br>
Dad bought an old D2 in about 94, I wonder if it has the same engine?  We<br>used it after the flood to push debris out of the fields, but it was too<br>little to do much else on the farm.  We used it to pile brush after chainsaw