[Steam-engine] Fw: Rivited boilers

Robert Smith bobsmith5 at verizon.net
Tue Feb 14 08:07:50 PST 2006

Dan --

See my brother's incredible 1/2 scale Baker Uniflow at

http://www.steamsmith.com

He designed and built the pattern set for it (all out of furniture grade
mahogany - they are beautiful!).  I doubt that he would "loan" the
patterns but, I think he would be willing to run a set of castings for
you  and possibly run off a set of drawings for you as well.

    Bob Smith

See also, the live-steam group at YaHoo.com