[Farmall] F 12 Head Is this head okay?

Timothy Wafer tsandwf at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 13 12:59:33 PST 2006

Sounds correct to me if I understand what you're asking. The block has 2
holes and the head one oval hole that covers both.

See pictures at

http://www.timwafer.com/f14.html

Tim

Bob Devereaux wrote:

>Hello,
>

>In the process of restoring my 1937 F 12 all is going well so until.
>

>My mechanic and I are puzzled. When we looked at the head between the two
>center pistons there is an oval space. (This oval is beside what I believe
>is the slots for water circulation) The head gasket has two holes to cover
>this oval. Is the head okay or did something rust away?
>
>(Yes our new gasket matches the old and the holes are the same in each)

--------------030107010200040602080705

<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
asking. The
block has 2 holes and the head one oval hole that covers both.</p>
Bob Devereaux wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">Hello,