SV: [AT] Deferrals

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 08:13:55 PST 2006

Mattias,
I have AOL.com  you can get it over there it cost a little more than the
other services but with  the spam control and other stuff its well worth the extra
cost. Also MSN.com is  another good one. Most of the little local mail
providers are low cost but as  you say "You get what you pay for"
I get my messages though to  ATIS in just a few seconds not always in the
order that I sent them though but I  think that's because of the way they are
checked at their end.  But that no  big deal anyway. One thing I like about AOL
is I can leave the e-mail on their  site and not clutter up my computer.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460