[AT] Not OT since it is about the list email....

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 12 08:47:39 PST 2006

--- Spencer Yost <yostsw at atis.net> wrote:

> I just thought you folks would get a kick out of
> seeing what ATIS and other
> folks that run email servers have to deal with in
> terms of SPAM/Phish/Virus
> mail:

Thanks, Spencer.
I'm not sure, (oh alright), I am sure I do not
understand much of this.  Spam is really annoying but
once and a while it makes a good sandwich.  Viruses
are like germs, bad!  And even though I do like to
drown worms and am really poor at catching any, I
don't find the connection between computers and
fishing <g>.
The point is, I thank you again for all you do for us.
I spend more quality time with all the folks here than
I do watching TV.  'Cept maybe when the Olympics are
on.

Dave Myers
Paw Paw, MI

Wishing for either winter or spring and getting
neither, oh well.