[AT] Have a question for the members who have rebuilt 9N Ford tractors

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Sat Feb 11 23:41:17 PST 2006

In a message dated 2/11/200farmer he's the 6 10:06:40 P.M. Pacific Standard
Time, lyle45859 at earthlink.net writes:
Does any member know what this strap is  and what it
connects to? I rebuild a lot of old Fords and would like this  information if
I run into this problem  again
.Ask  Farmer he's the expert on grounds.

When I bought my Case LA the Po said you had to engage the clutch to stop
the engine even after pulling the Advance lever all the way back. after looking
at the Bausch mag I found it had to have a ground wire on it unlike the  Case
mag which is grounded internally..

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361