[AT] Huber info

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Feb 11 08:58:00 PST 2006

Douglas Equipment <www.douglasequip.com> in York PA is still very much
in business, mostly selling used trucks and construction equipment. They
usually have one or two restored Huber maintainers on the lot for sale,
but I haven't seen any listed in their weekly ad in Lancaster Farming or
on their Website.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Truth is not only violated by falsehood; it may be equally outraged by
silence.  -Henri Frederic Amiel philosopher and writer (1821-1881)