[AT] Huber info

John Hall jthall at worldnet.att.net
Sat Feb 11 03:54:52 PST 2006

Wish I could help  you other than to say I know where one of those is,
although I'm not certain of the model. I think the one I know of has a front
mounted bucket. Can't remember if you have to stand up and drive or if it
had a seat. Personally I think one would make a great display at a tractor
pull grading the track, although I'm sure it would take some real skill to
do it! I'd love to have one here for maintaining the farm road.

Have you tried Jensales for manuals?

John Hall