[AT] piano sound

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Thu Feb 9 20:57:16 PST 2006

The deceased friend that introduced me to automated musical instruments was
also a tractor guy (tractor reference).  It was through him that I was
introduced to the Tangley Caliophone. I agree they are a worthy addition to
a tractor parade... with a nice quiet Honda generator supplying the power.
The site mentioned plans, but it seems that a Kit would be the way to go.
Wouldn't the kit include plans along with the difficult parts to make? The
tracker bar comes to mind, although I imagine there are much more difficult
parts to make.

Another friend (John Brown) has one he built that he sometimes takes to
shows and cruises the show with the Caliaphone playing.  He has so much
interesting stuff to show that the Tangley doesn't come out often.

George Willer