[AT] OT Need Software Suggestions

travis Register yestergears at filter.intrstar.net
Wed Feb 8 06:35:17 PST 2006

I am looking for a computer program that will allow me to plot the
location of members of an organizations homes on a map and give me
directions to the home if necessary.  We are working on some
emergency preparedness plans and I am in charge of being able to have
the data available to allow anyone unfamiliar with certain areas of
the county to  locate the members homes in case of an emergency.  We
would like to be able to print the info in a notebook so we would
have it if the power was down but also have the data base in the computer.
   Anyone out there familiar with something they would suggest?
   Thanks
Travis