[AT] OT - piano

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Feb 7 19:06:58 PST 2006

Well, good luck with it, David.  You know enough now to do it without
damage.  Spinets are a slam-dunk.  I regularly flip them on their backs
single handedly for transport or for other work that requires it, such
as caster replacement.  But you've got to think ahead about what you're
doing.  Take it slow, and NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON IT.  Seriously.  Face
the piano the whole time you're working with it.  Don't let it move an
inch without it being squarely in front of you.

Larry