[AJD] Anybody heard from Greg?

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Tue Feb 7 04:28:06 PST 2006

Bill,

I had an update from Greg last week and Dan was still in critical condition at that time.  He was making progress, though not at a fast pace.  Greg has been spending many nights at the hospital with him as has other family members.  He has not been alone at the hospital.  Greg is very thankful to all of us for our thoughts and prayers.  Keep it up!!!!

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com