[AT] OT - using pitchfork

Herbert Metz metz-h.b at mindspring.com
Mon Feb 6 14:55:25 PST 2006

Len
There were a few two time bundle forks; I bought one a Portland several
years ago.   I finally got it home a year later.  I had temporarily stored
it under the pickup, then drove off without it.   Farmer noticed it and took
it home along, then brought it back the next year.   I doubt if I ever use
it.
Herb