[AT] OT - using pitchfork

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Feb 6 11:38:30 PST 2006

What I'm finding also is that the new pitchforks are coming from China.
I guess they don't know that the tines have to be tapered or you will
work yourself to death trying to get a pitchfork to release right.  I
think Farmer had a few comments and started a thread about this topic a
year or so ago.  That also may by why Walt is having trouble finding
handles that are small enough to grip.

Larry